2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #81

Welcome to my little spot in cyberland.  I'm so glad to "see" y'all.  It's so nice to have so many wonderful people stop by.

We have a new challenge starting today over at The Crafter's Cafe.  Our theme for this challenge is "WATER."  And our great sponsor is:  Lacy Sunshine

Lacy Sunshine





I have been blessed to make two cards using two of Lacy Sunshine's great images.  The first is Eleanor and Pickles Canoeing and the second is Rory Playing Hookey.  Make sure to stop in over at Lacy Sunshine and take a peek at all the fabulous designs.

Thank you for sittin' a spell with me and I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.